Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A New Year

I am just blown away thinking 2009 has almost slipped away!!! Yeah I know as we get older time flies and etc. But really it was just last week or so that I was thinking about starting a new year 2009!!!

Of course the same ole things are reoccurring on the list to conquer and achieve-lose weight, exercise, be a better person, count my blessing. But as I grow wiser I think of things that I have never thought of before. For instance, how God works in his own way, time and things just don't happen. His hand is in everything, I just have to be in focus and see it. It is my responsibility to grow and mature in him. With that being said, no I am not on some religious high horse, I am just reflecting and seeing I have a LOT of room for improvement. I am thankful for GRACE. (God's Riches At Christ Expense) I am starting to realize I am NEVER going to be good enough or smart enough to enter heaven but I must try my best and let God handle everything else.

I am going to become a better blogger-this is the only way I can stay in touch with others as well as myself. love and peace to all

No comments: