Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blessed Life....

I was thinking today (scary) how fast the world is turning.  I wished I could drag my toe and make it slow down just a little!!!  I have several friends who are experiencing hard times and tough decisions now in their lives.  I offer my prayers to each one of them, it is the single BEST thing I can do.  I (We) have a straight, wireless connection to the Commander and Chief, and he even knows my (our) name (s)!!! Wow!  When I feel overwhelmed, helpless, weary, excited HE is there with me.  That is amazing to me!!!

Yes, the world slowing down is appealing but not realistic, or is it?  It is up to ME!  I am reminded to BE STILL AND KNOW I AM GOD.  How comforting....I hope and pray for peace and love to all-

No comments: