Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In a little bit of a Pickel.........

Ohh my!!!!  Yes, I have been on facebook a lot!  Lovin it, with encouragment from several friends to try it...and they were right I loved seeing everyone and meeting new friends and visiting with some of my old friends.  However, I became braver and braver and browsed to things I normally would not investigate.  See I sometimes have a nose problem.  Actually I like to call it being very curious!!  So I opened a video....not the right thing to do.  It was supposed to be from a student,.... no it was a nasty (very) virus.  I not only infected Kallie's laptop but half of the county.  Oh no...it does not stop there...I realized it was a virus immediately...trogan virus..so I thought you know Kallie needs spy ware protection..so I bought it on-line....from a bogus company and yeah you guessed it I used my debit card and yes I came to my senses before the company could draft my account.  So here is my excuse...I am having kidney stone surgery Friday and I am on pain meds (@ night not @ work) so when I say I used bad judgement I mean really bad.  I cannot for the life of me see why anyone would want to be under the influence of drugs...they make you crazy and well you are just not yourself.  I cannot believe I did this. So, I am banned from facebook, at least for awhile.  Sometimes I think only things such as these happen to ME.  So a word from a lesson learner.(NOT A WORD,,BUT ANYWAY)..DO NOt Open videos...... and Know the company you are purchasing from..life will be easier and you won't have to feel the wrath from your kids!:(

No comments: