Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Friday, July 2, 2010

What have the Haley's Been Up to......

I have been a bad blogger..but if there is anyone still out there...We have been just doing the daily routine.  I am thankful  for routines though. 

Kallie is moving to Cookeville this fall for school so that has kept me busy buying things for her apartment.  The older I get I don't like to hurry, so I have gradually bought things and we are almost prepared for her move.  We have things all over the house, using it for storage, but has been fun.  I am excited for her. :)

Kyle turns 16 next week!!!  Sixteen is a BIG birthday!!!  I can remember (believe it or not) it bring some independence and some freedom.  The best days ---school, (whether they think so or not) friends, hanging out, NO worries!!!!!!  I am happy for my kids and thankful for our health.

We sold our boat.......we became tired.....loading.....dragging.......so we are moving on..Mark explains as been there done that, I guess that is right.


So we are putting in a pool!  Poo is excited which makes me excited, and the kids are happy!  Progress pics to follow-Have a great weekend.  love and peace to all

No comments: