Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Terrific Tuesday


I enjoyed today for several different reasons. It was just a good day all day. First, after the fog burned off a beautiful sky appeared. The sky was crisp, vivid and the sun was wonderful! Then I ENJOYED lunch with three of my dear friends. It is so nice to be with others that love you and like you just the way you are!!! I am guilty of getting caught up in the daily grind and not taking time to talk to others, not because I do not care, but just being tired and controlled by daily obligations. Anyway, I love you girls and cherish your friendship. I have been so blessed in my life. I have always been surrounded by a lot of GOOD people. I am thankful for my friends.

I will be saying a special prayer for Paula Wanamaker tonight and in the morning. I know God will take care of her, but we are told to bear each others burdens so Sweet Paula I hope things go well for you.

As I close this post, I am aware that it is my favorite time of the day. 5:30 to 7:00 pm are the times I love. I think it is because the workday is over, at least at the workplace, also I think it is because my family comes home and we usually share supper together and I get to hear about every one's day. We share our cares and concerns. I like having all my chicks in the nest!!! When the day is done it is always nice to have Family to hold, hug and to love. Except when it is Spring break and the kids do not ever come home!!!!!:))) Love and peace to all!

1 comment:

Paula Wanamaker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.