Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Preparing for the Prom...



Whewwwwwww!!! We were up and at-em this morning. First, for a manicure and pedicure, tanning bed, hair, and makeup. We dashed home to get dressed and Kallie looked lovely!!! And Evan is so handsome!!!! Barry and Aleesha came over and took pictures and visited for awhile. It is such a blessing to know your daughter is dating a Christian man and has a Christian family.

Then we all headed over to the Civic Center. I had NO ideal how festive it would be. It was truly a party atmosphere and I noticed a lot of families there taking pictures and celebrating with the kids. I of course got teary several times today.
But it was a good teary eyed, not sad but proud that I could enjoy these moments with Kallie and her friends.

What a great day!!! love and peace to all:)

4 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.