Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

TOOOOO Long Tuesday...


The Haley house is a-hopping!! I am excited for Kallie and Evan and their crew going to the prom!! I have been trying to remember my prom. I still have my dress, size 3, yes I said 3. I have not always been this fluffy and fabulous!heheheheheeeee I asked Mark to my prom, but I cannot remember where we ate. You know back then that was not important.:) I am almost sure I did my own hair and I had press on nails. With krazy glue!!!! Bright blue eye shadow, to match my dress and my shoes were dyed (? spelling) to match!!!!Of course bright red lipstick and hooooche earrings.

Thankfully, Kallie has better taste than her Mom did! I will post pics soon.

Kyle is still preparing for mud bog season. I will say it again, I would have never, ever thought I would be at a mud bog, but I will if he is there!!! One thing we have at the Haley house is variety. Never a dull moment!! And I love it!!! Our home would just be a house without everything that happens here. I truly believe these are the best days!!!

It is getting around bed time for this weary girl. I want to leave with advice....if you are feeling droopy, this will help lift you up...it works every time for me......put on your lipstick you will instantly feel better!!! Some good ole bright red is the best!!!:)))))))love and peace to all

1 comment:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.