Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update on projects.............

Poo has been busy lately with several projects.  I think if  you asked him he would say he is working on his Honey do list!!!  But he loves to work outside and he does enjoy doing projects even if they happen to be on the "list".  He added steps off of our deck to our side yard.  It is a place for me and Nick to go for his "business", and I look forward to bringing color to the landscaping here also.

We work great together...until his OCD and my ADD kicks in and well I might wander off and start something else, which drives him crazy, and when I come back to him he is stressing over any little thing until it is PERFECT! Yes I screamed!!!


I wanted to show the pics from the beginning of the project to the end, but I messed up.  Any hooo the steps are great!!!

We  have moved inside to the den, before and after pics to follow.  We are up to our ears in dust.  Whoever invented popcorn ceilings should be shot!!! Ours is down, but boy what a mess!!!!  Stay tuned for more adventures of Poo and Doo!!! hehheeheheeeeee

No comments: