Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Friday, January 9, 2009

F-R-I-D-A-Y-!!!!:)


Let's all do it together, one, two, three, AH-HHHHHHHHH! Finally Friday! It has been a busy, lon---------g week! Or is it just me?? The Haley's have no plans this weekend, except to cheer the TITANS on tomorrow! And to sleep in, in the morning! Just watch I will be bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6:30 in the morning and all during the past week I have had to drag myself out of bed. Also, it is a FULL moon which means the werewolf part of me comes out and I can't sleep. Good ole T PM helps though! On full moon nights it takes two:))) What is up with that? Am I the only person who can't sleep well when the moon is full? I know I am not, because Mark and Kallie are the same way. Weird!???

We ate with D & D tonight. It's somewhat of a tradition with us. Usually the kids go and Chase but tonight the kids did their thing. I am thankful for family, they make things all better and it is nice to re-connect with them after a long, busy week.

I hope everyone finds a way to get away from their daily routine and enjoy some time this weekend. I am off to bed or to watch TV and once all the chickens are in the nest maybe I will sleep. Love to all---D

No comments: