Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spring...Spring... Come Early, pleazzzzzzzzz


Thank you to everyone that has lifted a prayer on behalf of our family. It has been OVER-whelming to say the least, but we made it and are happy to be somewhat back to normal. Harris ( my FIL) is better, but really weak, my Mom, is better but still tired. So I guess we are weak and tired!!!!

Thank you for all your blog posts, cards, calls and just thinking of us. It is nice to know others care. We have been so busy with the sick that our house has been chaos as usual. However, I have not been around to hear all the "happenings". So, if you know something I don't please let me in I hate to be the last to know anything pertaining to my kids:)))))

Evan and Kallie are celebrating togetherness, Kyle is celebrating life, Mark and I are working and Nick is sleeping. One good thing that the cold has brought to us-our cat and dog can co-exist in the house now. WE just let them let it fly!!! It is good to be 40+ you tend to let things coast a lot more and enjoy the craziest things.
Ross is back from NYC, Jesse is back from Alabama, and both are back at school! This school year is flying by-I cannot believe it is time to look for prom dresses!

This weekend we will be celebrating Dawn ( my SIL) birthday as well as my brother (one of the thorns) Mike. They look good to be sooo young!!!

Love and peace to all-P.S. It is nice to know there are children sleeping in the White House tonight. It makes it a home not just a place:)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey Debbie it is good to have you back in the blogging world!! Mom said she had talked to you mom and that she is making progress and that is so good to hear!
You all take care and you will catch up in time with the house stuff! Don't worry about that! LOL!
Take care and if there is anything you need, let me know!