Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby it is COLD outside...Summer please


I am NOT a fan of winter. Snow or not I am a hot weather girl. I can't stand to stay in the cabin-cabin fever hits quickly and then I eat and become miserable even quicker. The picture reminds me of hot, summer days. Oh how I would love to be somewhere hot and tropical. It is fun to day dream about being on an island just taking it easy!!! Hitting the powerball is a MUST-but I have to play it and I don't understand how?!!!

Getting back to work is hard!!! I have just done my own thing on my time off and did not get one thing on my list accomplished. I let HGTV and Barefoot Contessa (i love love love her) Nash Bridges, and the Price is Right take my time!!! But seriously needed to get back into a routine, but I think gradually easing back is a better answer. You know a few hours a day, kinda like Kindergarten phase in!!!! When I become Queen of the planet (hee hee) I will make that a rule!!

The washer and iron is calling me so I must go. Maybe I will use the steam on the iron and pretend I am somewhere balmy. peace and love to all

No comments: