Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy, Lazy, and So On....

The Ole Haley House has been-a-buzz lately. We have been doing the usual with a few surprises in the mix. Thinking about Project Graduation, prom, graduation, Louisville Tractor Pull, Pa Harris and my Mom, Griggy, not being up-to-par, going riding with the kids on the four-wheeler, (never.never, nev---------------er again,eating with D & D on Friday nights, fun, fun, cooking a lot, trying to rest on the weekends, not successful, wanting to be lazy, can't, wishing for blooming flowers, and hot lake weather!!!! That about covers it!!!

Everyone is busy!!! I am thankful that I am busy. This whole economy thing is scary. I trust that the Lord will take care of me and my family, but, I just can't remember the economy ever being like this, in my lifetime. I pray for President Obama, and for congress to put politics aside and do what is right to help many hurting people. Every day I hear of masses of people being laid off and I just wonder when it will end??? We have been cutting back on so many things. And we are making it fine without some things we just thought we had to have. It is funny how we think we cannot be without some things, and I learn I can. My family is so very blessed. We all work everyday and are healthy, and very thankful for our family.

Real hugs and kisses are our gifts to each other for V-day. What could be better than a smooch from ole Big Daddy???? aka Poo??? TEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEE Have a good week-Love and Peace to all----

No comments: