Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have been tagged by Kim ..so here goes.....

The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? Mark aka Poo,Big Daddy
2. How long have you been together? come May 24 lon---------g years
3. How long did you date? forever:) three or four years
4. How old is your man? 44
5. Who eats more? Bid Daddy:)
6. Who said "I love you" first? of course, Mark did
7. Who is taller? duh, Mark
8. Who sings better? poo
9. Who is smarter? poo
10. Whose temper is worse? poo
11. Who does the laundry? both of us, ahhhhhhhhhhh
12. Who takes out the garbage? poo
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Big Daddy, I'm scared:)
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who is better with the computer? me
16. Who mows the lawn? poo
17. Who cooks dinner? Both
18. Who drives when you are together?me usually
19. Who pays when you go out? Big Daddy
20. Who is most stubborn? poo
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I do
22. Whose parents do you see the most? equal
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out
25. Who proposed? he did
26. Who is more sensitive? I am
27. Who has more friends? poo
28. Who has more siblings? I do with 2
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Mark, I just put them on him. teheeee

No comments: