Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to Work...Monday


I had to get up and TRY to get it going this morning. Two cups of coffee and a diet coke sure did help!!! Today was my first day back to work after an extended vacation. I feel rested and refreshed so the vacation worked. Last night I did the usual 9:00 pm panic thing. Oh me, time sure does fly-but I quickly began thinking how blessed I am to have a job, a vacation, a family, etc. So my outlooked changed from poor me to blessed me!!!

I have been thinking........about starting a blogger, blogger reader, or just anyone- prayer chain. I think the best way is by text. If you are interested just let me know. I do not think we have to be specific about our prayers unless you desire, however it helps to pray anytime, and we are told to bear each others burdens, so I thought this might be away to share and care. If interested the details will follow. Have a good week. love and peace to all.

No comments: