Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle..He got his Drivers' Permit (watch out)


Fifteen years ago this morning @ 8:13 am (to be exact) we were blessed with Kyle. We cannot believe he is fifteen years old. Time has gone by so quickly. I remember being told when we first had the kids that time would fly. Of course we did not believe it. Our kids were both colic kids, the crying almost drove us to the nut house. Kyle was born with a hernia and cried every day all day until his was 3 months old and he had emergency surgery to repair it. After that he slept all night, and Kallie began sleeping all night when she was 6 weeks old. Anyway, when we were going through that we thought just please get us through this, well, we made it and it has just been a blur. From diapers to walking to school, what a wonderful ride. We are so proud of both of our kids. But today is Kyle Alan Haley's day!!! Happy 15th Birthday!! We are proud of you and love you. Be safe and yes I am going to say it--make wise choices. We love you ----Dad and Mom

2 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.