Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Monday, July 6, 2009

WW......Wonderful Weekend


We stayed at the lake this weekend in a house we rented way back in the middle of the winter. It was beautiful, to say the very least. I enjoyed every minute of my family being there and the water is just right. However, if you have never experienced the lake on a holiday weekend, whew it can be so dangerous. We were sitting back out of the main channel and a party boat decided to circle around us and several families behind us, just to be seen I guess. I almost had a heart attack when one of the guys on that boat decided to do a back flip off the side and then hung onto the boat while the motor was running. I just knew he was going to be hurt badly, but he made it!!!! Thankfully!!!!

We did all the usual grilling on the boat, swimming, tubing, wake boarding, etc. We did see Barry, Alesha, and Colby and hung out with them for awhile.

I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July!!! Summer is fly-ing. love and peace to all---

1 comment:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.