Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

God doesn't need me I need HIM!!!

I always write in my Bible and I came across this written in the front. Amen!!

Sometimes I find all kind of excuses to not do something. But I have realized I am only hurting myself by not helping others or by chosing to look the other way. Also, when I do chose to not do what needs to be done I am not honoring God. I apologize for my choices. I WILL be stronger and more active; my light may dim but NEVER will it burn out. love and peace to all

No comments: