Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Explanation of pics

Of course Friday night was graduation. What a night!:) The weather was great and everything was perfect. We got there around 5:00 to save seats for our family. Whew...it was toasty!!! I was the proud MOM of course. Then, on to Project Graduation. Wow......it was a par--ty!!! We got home around 5:30 a.m. I thought those hours were long gone years ago, but it was fun. I did feel like I was having an out-of-body experience around 4:15 though. We got home and I slept allllll day. Everyone else was up and going by 11:00. Then I got up and headed for the ole mud bog! We got home around 2:00 a.m. or so, and I went to bed at 3:00. Then we got up and headed to the lake with D, D, Chase. We had a good time again. The pic is of Hayden the child of a friend of ours. He is a cutie.

Needless to say I am dragging...I have never had such heavy legs in my life!!! But I am re-gaining and will be back to my ole self soon. I am thankful I had the opportunity to share all these moments with my family. Life is good! love and peace to all.:))))))

1 comment:

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.