Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday thoughts and concerns etc.



First of all I wanted to share this pic of Kallie. She went to a 80's themed party over the weekend. She was concerned about how to fix her hair and make-up. When I found out it was 80's I told her I was a 80's girl not to worry. I had it under control. I teased her hair, applied red lipstick, (which I love to this day), sky blue eyeshadow, thick, thick mascara, hoo--cheeee earings, lots of blush and hon she was ready to par---ty. She was amazed that MOM knew how to do her make-up. We had so much fun.

Secondly, thank you to all that wished Mark and I a happy anniversary. It was #24!!! Who would have ever thunk it???? We have really been together somewhere around 28 or 29 years. Over half of our lives!!!! We are blessed. At least I am; I am sure if you ask him he would have a different answer.:) wink, wink.

And to close I had lunch with this cutie putie today. She cracked me up drinking her fruit tea. Her glasses are too cute too. She had to have some to wear to be like her Gee-Gee. Only hers has rhinestones.

I have been asked several times this week if I am sad that Kallie is graduating. No, I really am not. I guess I know this is not about me. And she is so ready to move on from high school. Kallie is smartt, funny, pretty and we are just so proud of her. :)))))))))))
Love and peace to all

No comments: