Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful



I have been thinking today....(scary huh?) I have so much to be thankful for....a great husband, family, job, home, the list can go on forever. But I think sometimes I get too comfortable. I am praying that God will use me in some way that will benefit others. I feel like I need to "pay rent" for my time here. I am looking for new doors to be opened to help others. I also pray that I will recognize "the door" when it is being opened.

The pic above is My Dad and Mom. I know I look just like Frances!!! I am beginning to act a lot like her too. She is a hoot!! My Daddy can also be so funny. I love them so much.

Have a good weekend. love and peace to all

No comments: