Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Where have I been...?

Sorry that I have really slacked on blogging lately. You know how life happens...we have been busy with Mothers' Day, PG, work etc. All of the Garrisons' came over Friday night. Ross and Jesse were even home!!!! They are special nephews. Ross is finishing up school and Jesse is already done. Please keep both of them in your prayers. Ross is beginning his work with the youth at Etheridge church of Christ and Jesse will be working again in Hondurus. He is teaching the folks how to resolve their conflicts Monday thru Friday in the mountains. And returns to the city on the weekends. He loves this work and Ross loves his. I am just blown away by these two guys, when I was there age I was married!! I am a proud aunt!!!

Saturday night we went to Murfreesboro for a change. We have been going to Cookeville a lot lately just because it is so much easier. I forgot that MTSU had their graduation Saturday and it was sooooooo crowded. We had a good time though, it is so nice to view different scenery.

Yesterday was church and catch up day!!! Kallie gave me a bead to go on my bracelet. Kyle gave me a charm as well as Mark. It was a good day- not because of the gifts but because it just was a good day. Love and peace to all

No comments: