Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

In a Valley or on a Hill...

When life is easy I become lazy, I guess lazy is the word I need to use, not necessarily physically lazy, but spiritually lazy.  Although I KNOW HE is in control, I often speak with others about this--, I like from HIM to steer while there are blue skies and rainbows, but when the "road" get filled with pot-holes, or needs re-surfacing, and the sky becomes cloudy and stormy, I grab the steering wheel back and my OCD kicks in and  I think I can handle "it" KNOWING I can't be anything or do anything without HIM.  I think I should learn my lesson but it always happens.  GRACE-God's Riches At Christ's Expense. Unworthy yes, stumble daily check, sinner, that's me, guilty check check, forgiven AMEN.  I am continuing by 1000 gifts list...51.  Surprises 52.  favorite time of the day -varies season to season in actual time, but it is always dusk, 53.  school supply lists 54.  breakfast 55.  my parents smiles  -love and peace to all

No comments: