Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sonshine

HIS awesomeness always amazes me.  HIS grandeur, HIS special touches are all around.  We get to enjoy HIS work in everything we do.  HE is a giving, loving, sharing GOD.  As I try to imitate Jesus I always fall short.  HE understands, another wonder to me.  I will never be worthy but saved by grace. This morning I am thinking of HIM and HIS greatness, HIS unselfishness, HIS example.  I will always fall short, HE will always understand.  Thank you Lord for loving even me, Yes HIS grace reaches me.  30.  the smell of coffee brewing 31.  the ease of a sunset 32.  the boldness of a rainbow 33.  the happiness of family  34.  the thump of feet early in the morning  35.  a hot bath to wash away a day

Love and peace I send to you.

No comments: