Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Calling All Prayers.......


Kat's dad Hubert Hall is very ill. He is having surgery at this time, and has lots of medical problems. It is a scary time for Kat and her family. Please pray from them.

Also, please pray for my buddy Ginger Dunn's dad, Ozle Allen. He is also ill and trying to improve after receiving a pacemaker. Prayer is powerful and praying for friends and family is a blessing in itself. Please keep these families and gentlemen in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: