Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Worn-to-a Fazzle-Wednesday


Wh-------------ew! What a great day it has been, however, I am too pooped to pop!!!
I am busy (who isn't) everywhere I go! But, thankful for being able to be busy!!

I have been "tagged" by Paula to answer the following questions:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both



2. Real tree or Artificial? I like real, but have artificial



3. When do you put up your tree? Thanksgiving day after we eat.



4. When do you take the tree down? Christmas day!!! I get closatosa:)


5. Do you like eggnog? Not really



6. Favorite gift received as a child? Baby Tender Love-(doll) then I ran over her with my pink bike that had a white basket, it left a tire mark on her leg and I told everyone it was a birthmark:)))))))))))))))))))hehehehheheheheeeeeeeeee

7. Hardest person to buy for? Daddy



8. Easiest person to buy for? the kids


9. Do you have a nativity scene? No



10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail-real written envelopes too, no labels



11. Worst Christmas gift you received as a child? A majorette(spelling?) outfit. Can you believe that? With the hat and the baton --it was red with white trim. (Dress) How random, I was the biggest tom-boy ev--er. My front four teeth were missing from a football game in the back yard---mean as a snake and then receive a majorette outfit????? Momma must have been very, very desperate.:( :(:(


12. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation



13. When do you start your Christmas shopping? Usually the day after Thanksgiving



14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Yes



15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas morning breakfast-ham, etc

16. Colored lights or clear on tree? both


17. Favorite Christmas song? Tennessee Christmas


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? maybe


20. Angel or star on top of tree? neither


21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas? Both

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? tooooo commercial

23. Favorite ornament?Santa in his flip flops hanging in a hammack reading a book

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? happiness throughout

25. Favorite holiday treat(cake,cookie,dessert)? anything peanut butter---balls, pie

No comments: