Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Friday





This is my idea of a great Christmas!!!! At the beach, ah-hhhhh I can hear the waves now and Mark snoring under the umbrella!!! I sit and people watch and just stare at the water. I am there if only in thoughts.

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend. Plan now to take time for yourself, you will be a better you Monday morning:)

Merry Christmas from the beach....even if it is just a dream!!!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Girl I hear ya on "Christmas at the beach" woohoo...I hope you all get a nice break from work during Christmas and if you can't go to the beach, home sure would be good for week or so...
Have a blessed day.
:)
Sheila

The Tubb Family said...

Debbie,

I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart....thank you for your sweet calls after my surgery!

This surgery was tougher than I thought it would be, but with friends like you...it makes my recovery much better!

You are a wonderful friend and a wonderful example! Our entire family loves yours!

We Love You & Thank You!

Joy