Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year



HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGGING BUDDIES AND READERS!!!!! We of course do not have any real big plans for tonight. First, I am going to try to be awake at midnight. I probably will not make it, but I will try to make it past my usual 9:30 to 10:30 time!:)))) Mark and Kyle are going riding tomorrow and Evan and Kallie but I have elected to stay home and do my thing.

I hope the new year brings you, peace, happiness, and love. I know we are experiencing some really different economic times but we will make it, I think it is good for us to learn to live with less, at least for my family it is, we are so blessed, we just need to pass our blessings along to someone who needs lifting up. I am gonna let my light shine in 2009!!! Please join me. Smile at the person next to you in line or at the traffic signal, more than likely they will smile back!:))))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! love you both!!!

Susan said...

Happy New Year!!