Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Loving Thanksgiving but........




I have been so busy and unable to blog. Thanksgiving was good, we enjoyed being with family. The plan was to come to our house, however, plans changed when I got up Wednesday with the stomach virus. Yuck!!! However, twelve hours later, I was ok. We went to Pa's and Griggy's and even though I was not hungry my family was and everything turned out great. Kallie and Evan ate with us then headed to Evan's house and ate with his family and then we all gathered at Pa and Janice's. Kyle seemed to enjoy himself, but duck season open Friday morning and he has been waiting on this since last season. He is a lucky boy, his cousin Chase takes him to his blind and hunts. He has been gone since Thursday night. They hunt every weekend and whenever they can during the week until it closes. I am glad he has Chase and Dawn and Darrell, he loves to go to their house and be with them. I think he is their entertainment!

Christmas decorations are up at our house. But I am already needing the lake, beach or some kind of water and sun. I know, winter is not even offically here and I am already longing for the hot sun. I just love it.

I hope everyone had a great holiday. It goes by so-o fast.

No comments: