Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Busy Day


We were so busy today doing alittle of everything. We were sad to store our boat for the winter, however it is nice to have a place to put it out of the weather. Billy Wood and friends purchased the A.O.Smith building sometime ago and are renting office spaces and storage for boats, jet skis, and RVs.(climate controlled which is important) I guess with the new month the holiday season is quickly approaching. Honestly, I love Thanksgiving. I love to be with family and enjoy getting to hear what is new with everyone. I took down Halloween and put Thanksgiving in its place. I have adopted the less is best attitude for the past several years, so it is not a all day thing to change decorations. We are begining to put up our outdoor furniture as well, and it brings on a couped up feeling already. I am a warm weather gal and even though it really has not gotten very cold in the past several years, I just feel better when it is hot. So between all the above and a bad case of ADD today I feel pooped tonight. But tomorrows lunch is almost done and after church and lunch, ahhhhhhhhh Sunday nap. Love, Love , Love Sundays:)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Deb girl I am so with you on liking warm weather. The only good thing about bad weather is "snow days" lol
I love the blog such a good way to connect.
:)
Sheila