Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seven Facts about Myself..strange/weird/funny/unusual...

1. I sing to Nick daily.
2. I am a carnivore (love meat)
3. I love fresh, real horseradish on peel and eat shrimp
4. I drink a diet coke every morning
5. I call my brothers "the thorns" of course I am "THE ROSE":)
6. Mark and I have nicknames that go wa-----y back, Poo and Doo, now we have the pooling and dooling and our grandchildren are going to call us Poo Poo and Doo Doo:)
7. I crow like a rooster at inappropriate times!

I feel like I have been to some kind of therapy, sharing my "guts". Kim Cantrell tagged me to share seven facts about me. Well, there you go. If you think I am a nut case (you would be right) I tag Kat and Susan. This should be great. Come one ladies, make me look normal:)heheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are crazy!!!! I will think of these when I see you.

The Tubb Family said...

Debbie,

You just won't do! You have made me laugh today! I love it!

Thanks for the laugh, I sure did need it!

Joy