Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CODE BLUE.....TITANS RULE, BAB---EE!




The game last night was great. The ONLY thing that would have been better is being there! During the opening when the camera was showing the crowd, Hank, and Jeff (my, my) Mark said we should be there, I was like ye--ah. But we wasn't so, we had chili and enjoyed code blue in our house. I am so excited for us!!! We are undefeated and our "line" is kill--er. I had my flag out and flying yesterday on my truck, thought I was being all in-to-it and everything, I had on my Titan blue, feeling good, and Kyle promptly took the flag off my truck and told me this is embarrassing. Nothing like a teenager, to spoil the moment. Hehehheheheheheheee:(

Ok, is it me or does the Rays what to win or not??? I feel some serious dragging in the butt. Another rain delay so I guess we will have to see tomorrow if we can capture a win. I sure hope so.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Deb I love love love your blog! I have been thinking of you and hope all is going well! I will be back to visit soon, thanks for the sweet comments.
:)
SB
P.S. I am adding you to my blog to read....lol