Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where Has my Saturday gone????

I do not know where today has gone!! I have been busy all day doing the usual, but all the sudden it is Saturday night. Kyle is with Chase and Kallie and Evan have gone riding with their friends. I just spoke to her and they were building a fire and fixing smores. I told Mark what they were doing, and he said "such fun times"! I agree, even though we did not ride four-wheelers, we used to go to the mountains and ride in trucks through the trails and sometimes get really stuck and be there for awhile. I remember one time, we was on the mountain and had a big fire built, someone was playing guitar and singing and everyone was circled around the fire. Well, it was dark, dark and I walked up and grabbed Mark's hand and stood there for awhile, never looking at him, until I noticed him across the circle looking at me!! Oh well, even then I was spreading the love, I just did not know with who!! hehehehe

I am still pulling for those Rays!!!! They are in rain delay, we are flipping channels watching the Vols and checking in with the Rays. Mark and I are showing our age, we are at home on yard patrol and anxiously awaiting our first victims. Let the good times roll!!!

No comments: