Why I am blogging......

I started this blog to up-date others on the day-to-day events of our family. As the children grew older, and I grew wiser, I realized I wanted to change my direction, and the children wanted to be ommitted from the blog completely. I hope to still manage to include them from time to time but perhaps just through pictures. I am searching for my niche, and way to help lighten the load of others and perhaps lead others to my savior, Jesus Christ. I am focusing on "What really matters" and hopefully, I can help others in some small productive way. While I am changing gears, I will still be throwing in random thoughts, recipes and etc. I am glad you stopped by and bear with me, as I begin to grow and span my wings and fly in a new direction!

Friday, October 17, 2008

We Have Been Performing Cuckoo clock Surgery


Yes you read it right, we have had our surgical gloves out and on tonight. Our cuckoo clock has been sick; he will not stop cuckooing for nothing. After receiving some much needed help from the cuckoo clock doctor, and Mark, the bird now feels better and is resting comfortably as we speak.:) I am all about wildlife rights. Actually, I went to take a soak, (no it is not Saturday):) in the tub and told Poo (aka Mark, ???, sweetie,BiG Daddy) to have the bird fixed by the time I got out.Well, that did NOT go over well, and he gave me one of those looks, that my Mom told me to never give, so I told him I would help when I got out. Of course, he NEEDED me and I helped and there you have it. (secret shhhhh-Mark wears the pants in the family, as instructed, but sometimes I have to help him put them on!)hehehehehehehehehehehe well anyway...

WE are getting ready to go muddin!!!!! yea haw! The well-known Centertown Mud Bog is tomorrow afternoon and Kyle will be driving his truck sporting the new CB antennas:) I will be attending, of course, there are some grannys out there that can cook, fried pies, cheeseburgers, and all kinds of good food. No, I would have NEVER thought I would do this, but you should never say never, and I would not miss Kyle for anything.

Kallie is having a great time in Savannah. She said it is beautiful. I know she will have lots of pictures to share. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

The Tubb Family said...

Debbie,

They all need help putting their "Big Boy Panties" on every once and a while, if you know what I mean! John is our Grand PoohBah, but he needs help adjusting his crown every once and a while.

lol

Joy